Maintenance & Repair
Fire poses a real and substantial threat to your property and assets. Each and every year fires destroy buildings, ruining businesses, where fire sprinkler systems were not in proper working order. Sprinklers operated in 91% of all reported structure fires large enough to activate sprinklers, excluding buildings under construction. When sprinklers operated they were effective 96% of the time. This results in a combined performance of operating effectively in 87% of all reported fires where sprinklers were present.
Leaky sprinkler heads, broken pipes or malfunctioning valves are just a few of the problems that could potentially lead to major property loss if not repaired quickly. GC Fire Sprinkle’s technicians have over 30 years of experience helping businesses in Orange County, LA County and the Inland Empire restore their fire sprinkler systems to working order. All repairs and maintenance are compliant to NFPA 25 and Title 19. We take pride in our “customer first” motto and will do whatever it takes to ensure your property and assets are protected from all fire hazards and that your fire sprinkler system meets code.
- Leaking pipes or sprinkler heads
- Loose or broken pipes
- Jammed or frozen malfunctioning control valves
- Low water pressure
- Entire system fire water shut off at the street from the City
- Corroded sprinkler heads or pipes
- Malfunctioning recalled and or 50-Year old sprinkler heads
- Obsolete malfunctioning system components
- Malfunctioning backflow preventer valves
- Issues with flow or tamper switches not activating the fire alarm system
- Improperly labeled control valves causing confusion in a fire situation
- Malfunctioning local alarm bells
- Blocked or inoperative fire department connections (FDC)
- Inaccurate or clogged water gauges
Call us today for a free, no obligation quote at (714) 998-9982 or complete the form to the right.